Few people in the retirement plan industry understand the unique integration between the actuarial plan design and the unique investment protocol required of Cash Balance Plans, as well as how those two dynamics can impact an Advisor’s practice. Steve Sansone is one of them. Steve has spent over 30 years in the retirement plan industry developing a rare expertise in Cash Balance Plans. As an author, presenter, speaker and “advisor” to Advisors, Steve has used his unique expertise to help Advisors, CPAs and TPAs grow their respective practices through strategic plan and investment design.
Steve is Managing Director of SageView’s Valencia, CA office and joined SageView in 2022. Previously, he was president of kPlans Investment Services.
Steve is a frequent speaker at National Conferences and Seminars for Advisors and is also a Presenter for the Kravitz Cash Balance Coach Program. He is also a co-author of the book Beyond The 401(k): How Financial Advisors Can Grow Their Businesses with Cash Balance Plans and a contributing author to the book The Right Plan, The Right Process.
In addition to being an Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) and a Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA), Steve graduated from the SUNY Buffalo School of Law (Cum Laude) and is the former National Sales Consultant with Kravitz.
WRITTEN BY STEVE:
- Innovative Plan Design: Cash Balance Plans
- 10 Things Every Cash Balance Plan Sponsor Should Know (Part 1)
- 10 Things Every Cash Balance Plan Sponsor Should Know (Part 2)
- 10 Things Every Cash Balance Plan Sponsor Should Know (Part 3)
- Why I Became A Financial Advisor
- With The Passage Of SECURE 2.0, Is Your Retirement Plan Meeting Your Objectives?
- The Biggest Financial Mistakes I See Plan Sponsors Make: Part 1
- The Biggest Financial Mistakes I See Plan Sponsors Make: Part 2
- The 4 Biggest Threats to Your Retirement (Part 1): Inflation
- The 4 Biggest Threats to Your Retirement (Part 2): Healthcare + LTC